SUMMER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for two individuals (under 30) to join our resident community this summer to support the operation of our facility.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a servant’s heart
- Have a vital relationship with Christ, and a desire to grow deeper in relationship with Him
- Have a desire to participate in community life and relationships
- Value and respect individuals from diverse faith backgrounds
- Be willing to serve where needed
- Be flexible and teachable
- Embrace the mission and values of King’s Fold
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in cooking, baking, meal prep and kitchen clean-up for up to 30 guests
- Housekeeping duties
- Guest and hospitality services
- Inside and outside maintenance
- Other responsibilities as required
Compensation includes a competitive hourly wage, Statutory Holidays and most weekends off, and supplied accommodations on site. Three meals per day are provided for each day on shift. The successful applicants would work approximately May 1-Aug 31 with the option of starting and ending earlier, or taking a week off in the middle of summer.
Interested applicants should apply with a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com . In your cover letter, please indicate the reasons you desire a position at King’s Fold, a brief description of your faith life, and the work and volunteer experience you have.
Applicants who are married are welcome to apply as a couple, with each submitting a letter and resume.