A Creative Collaging Retreat
Begins: May 26, 2017 at 7 pm Ends: May 28, 2017 at 3pm
Are you longing for a safe and welcoming place where you can:
- reflect on what tender shoots may be wanting to emerge in you?
- take the time to deeply listen fresh to the movements of God in your life?
- have space to deeply connect with yourself, with God, with others?
- express yourself creatively through collage?
- enjoy opportunities to be in solitude and to be in community?
- enjoy the stunningly beautiful nature and sacred places that King’s Fold offers?
We invite you to come join us. Tend to your body and soul through guided conversation, prayer experiences, creative collaging, ample time for personal reflection and rest, delicious and nourishing meals, and time spent soaking in, the beauty of God’s creation.
Facilitator: Cheryl Lee Andersson
Cost: $265 shared, $295 single (limited single rooms available)
Cheryl Lee joined the King’s Fold community in the autumn of 2015, though she has been connected to King’s Fold for almost 30 years as a guest, volunteer and Board member. She is drawn to the contemplative way of life and has a deep desire to be awake to God’s loving presence in all of life, the beauty and the muck. Her work with refugees, victims of human trafficking and persons with disabilities has deeply shaped this desire. Cheryl Lee completed her training as a spiritual director with SoulStream in 2008 and delights in journeying with others, offering spiritual direction and transformative retreats. She loves to travel and garden, both of which bring fresh possibilities and new hope to life.
Please contact us to register or if you need more information for this retreat.