Will you join us?
Think of this as an educational experience rather than a vacation; not a pilgrimage per se, but a way to profoundly affect the journey you are already on. This study tour will enrich your knowledge of Scripture through exposure to the land and people of Israel. You may find answers to questions you've always wondered about; you will have a geographical context for many biblical events; and you will be challenged in your thinking as you become more alive to the reality of those events by experiencing their actual locations.
Cost: Approximately $5000+
(Based on the Canadian dollar, the number of people going, a possible extension into Jordan, and flights.)
A few things to keep in mind…
- Price includes airfare, accommodation, meals, JUC instructor, materials, transportation.
- This program is very strenuous and requires one to be in good physical condition.
- There are between 40 and 80 hours of reading and mapping to do before the trip.
- There is an option to do a 2 ½ day extension into Jordan. If we choose this option it will extend the trip by 2 or 3 days and the price by approximately $1000.
- A firm commitment is not required until December 2017.
- A minimum of 15 people is needed.
Please email Michelle or call her at 403-932-3174 if you are interested.